“Your thoughts shape your reality”… a quote many may agree with, but how much do we really reflect our thoughts? Are thoughts just flowing into your mind or do you sit down and deliberately choose which thoughts you want to be thinking?
This question might seem a bit weird but if you don’t control your thoughts, you leave space for all the negative thoughts and doubts that might be coming into your mind. And the thoughts that stuck in your mind influence your actions, your behavior and ultimately the direction your life will take.
But you can take back the control over your life by choosing powerful affirmations that are supporting the vision you have for your future. Repeating this powerful affirmations every morning (and evening) will make your self-esteem rise and strengthen the belief that your dreams can become reality. And changing your beliefs will change your actions because you can just give 100% if you really believe in your success.
Choose Your Favorite Morning Affirmations
Having the right morning affirmations written down and repeating them more than once a day is a powerful tool to success. You can have them on a sheet of paper or create a collection of “My Favorite Morning Affirmations” in your bullet journal and write down the ones that inspire you most.
Here are my favorite 55+ morning affirmations you can use to make strengthening your belief and building confidence a habit (you can download them here as free printable affirmation cards):
Affirmations for Self-Esteem and Happiness
- I develop myself and use my potential to help others grow.
- I feel confident and motivated.
- I keep all promises I make to myself.
- I’m lovable, committed and focused.
- I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.
- I confidently step towards new things.
- I am exactly where I need to be today.
- I run through fear with a smile on my face.
- I have everything within me to achieve the goals I have.
- I am a powerhouse and indestructible.
- I am courageous and I stand up for myself and for others.
- I am a positive being, aware of my potential.
- There are no blocks I cannot overcome.
- Challenges are opportunities to grow and improve.
- I am becoming a better version of myself one day at a time.
- I accept compliments easily.
- All I need is within me.
- What I want is already here or on its way.
- I already have what I need.
- I believe in my abilities and express my true self with ease.
- I am stronger than I seem.
- I am braver than I think.
- I choose to stop apologizing for being me.
- I am confident and strong!
- My confidence is soaring!
- I am who I need to be!
- I love the person I am becoming!
- I am whole alone.
- Today, I choose myself.
- I have faith in my abilities.
Affirmations for success and focus
- I am committed and focused.
- I journal every day to reflect my life and get a better focus.
- My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.
- I’m choosing to be successful, strong and disciplined.
- I embrace small actions towards my goals as they help me move mountains.
- My obstacles are moving out of my way.
- I accept full responsibility for my actions and results.
- There is no such thing as failure, only learning.
- Done is better than perfect.
- I take massive action towards my goals without fear.
- I put action behind my goals every single day.
- Progress over perfection.
- I’m checking my thoughts and beliefs every day and change the ones that do not support my life vision and goals.
- I see the bigger picture and get all the important daily tasks done.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- I make a difference by showing up every day and doing my best.
Affirmations for Love, Gratitude and Self-Love
- My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.
- I attract positive people into my life.
- I feel profound empathy and love for others and their own unique paths.
- I deserve love!
- I have a caring heart!
- Self-love comes to me with ease!
- Today, I choose me.
- I love the person that I am.
- I am enough!
- I deserve good things.
- My life is full of love.
- I am grateful for all the things and people that are surrounding me.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- I am grateful for my journey and its lessons.
- I appreciate all that I have.
- I have unshakable faith.
- My life is a gift. I will use this gift with confidence, joy, and exuberance.
- I am conquering my illness and defeating it steadily each day.
- The more I let go, the better I feel.
- I allow everything to be as it is.
- I enjoy going with the flow.
- Miracles are taking place in my life.
- Happiness flows from me.
- My body is beautiful and expresses my spirit.
- I am grounded, peaceful, and centered.
- My life is full of happiness and love.
- I deserve the good that happens to me!
- Negativity has no place in my life!
- I am a diamond-in-the-rough, all I need is some polishing!
- I have all I need to live a happy life!
- My struggles are just opportunities to learn!
Affirmations to Attract Wealth and Your Dream Life
The Law of Attraction is pretty simple: you’ll get what you believe and what you expect. If you have positive feelings towards a thought and believe that it can come true, it will.
But creating and keeping these believes sounds easier than it is. We all have doubts. That’s why it’s so important to confirm positive beliefs and thoughts over and over again. We need to develop a positive expectation (and vibration) that we’ll reach our goal successfully.
Here are some of ideas for affirmations to attract more wealth and your dream life. Just choose the ones you like and add them to your positive morning affirmations list.
- I’m attracting great people, freedom and wealth.
- Every day I align with my dreams and vision and connect to my future.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- From day to day I feel happier, healthier and wealthier.
- I am moving towards something much bigger.
- Everything is possible.
- I live from a place of abundance.
- My life is filled with joy and abundance.
- I release anything that doesn’t serve me.
- I am increasing my prosperity every day!
- I am confident in my ability to create the life I desire.
- I am acting on inspiration and I trust my inner guidance.
- I am constantly striving to raise my vibration through good thoughts, words and actions.
- I am making a meaningful contribution to the world and I am wonderfully compensated for my contribution.
- I am receiving infinite, inexhaustible and immediate abundance.
- I am worthy of love, abundance, success, happiness and fulfillment.
- I am willing to believe that by focusing on feeling good, I make better choices that lead to desired results.